Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas......














Well it is that time of year again. It has come around so fast. I will have 2 boys at school next year. I can't believe that my boys are growing up so fast. In fact my baby Tynan had his first haircut today...yes I know he is almost 19 mths old but it was his first. He had the most beautiful curls and they are now gone. I am hoping that they will come back after recovering from the shock of the hair cut......well I can be hopeful can't I....lol.

I want to say thankyou to all of my clients for supporting me this year. I hope you all have a fabulous christmas and an enjoyable new year with your families. May 2008 bring you all you dream of.

I also want to share just a few of my favourite photos from the year. There are so many to choose from and I couldn't include all of them. If I did you would be sitting here for quite a while....lol

Take care and I will see you in the new year.........

No comments: