Monday, July 2, 2007

And I jump in with both feet.........

Yes I have followed everyone else and created a blog. I figured this would be the easiest way to tell you all about what is happening in our corner of the world. I will hopefully fill this with fun things that are happening here......and let me tell you with 4 boys those things happen quite alot. I also wanted a place where I could show off my photos which is quickly becoming a passion of mine. I have needed a creative outlet for a while and I dabbled in so many things....life drawing(loved), sewing, scrapbooking but I think I found what I want to do. It will hopfully keep me sane for the next few years as I send the last 3 off to school and then start studying myself. I will hopfully start working by 2015...gosh that sounds so far away but it's not really.

I will leave it there for now whilst I get my head around all of this and find the first photos to post:)

No comments: