Monday, July 30, 2007

Road Trip!!!!


On Saturday Tynan and I went on a trip to Sydney with some friends of ours, Rach and Isabel. We had the best time. We started at Ikea....woah let me tell you I was overwhelmed by that place. There is so much stuff I didn't know where to look first. I was quite reserved in the end and only bought a few things. I think because I didn't know what to buy, lol. After that we made our way to Chatswood to meet up with a group of friends We met over the internet. All our babies were born around the same time. It was lovely to finally put some faces to the names we knew.

It was a huge day...very long but let me tell you for Tynans first trip away he was fantastic. He travelled beautifully. At one stage he was holding hands with Isabel. They could reach each other in ther car seats, I couldn't get my camera out quick enough.

I had such a great time we are planning to do it again.

No comments: