Monday, August 18, 2008

and a little boy makes three...




beautiful children for Caroline and Rodney. Their little boy Angus Lee arrived two weeks ago. He is the most laid back bubby I have seen. Caroline looked totally blissed out and so in love with him. He slept beautifully once I wrapped him and patted his bot for a while. Though he didn't like to put one of his arms forward so we had a battle of wills over that....all whilst he slept...lol.

Thanks for the cuddles of Angus and the cuppa Caroline. I hope you and Rodney enjoy the little peek and your slideshow will be ready soon.

4 comments:

Philly said...

Awww how adorable is that newborn! Such wonderful colours!

LK said...

Such a cutie! Lovely pose something which I've been trying to do with no luck I might add!

Carissa Little said...

Awww, Natalie, I love your newborn pics, these are no exception. The 2nd one is gorgeous.

Sam Pearce said...

oh, so beautiful! I love #2, so peaceful! Great job!