Monday, August 11, 2008

I could have kissed him....


the delivery man that is...lol. There was a knock at the door this morning and I opened it to find the delivery man handing me a big box. Now I didn't have anything due so thought it must be for Brendan. Curious as to what it might be I turned the box around to see it was from Cameras Direct.....I knew what it was as soon as I saw that. Oh I was so excited and so was Conor who was at my feet. I even let out a little squeal of excitement.

So here you go....my new baby. My Jill-e camera bag. I put my camera and my 50mm lens in it, they fit very nicely.....BUT.....they are looking VERY lonely in there and definately need a bit of company. Hmmmmm now where did I put that wish list?!?!


* special offer*

With all the interest in my maternity sessions I have ONE place left. If you are interested please hurry and contact me through the website www.nataliebicephotography.com Make sure you mention the blog offer when you do.

No comments: