Sunday, September 28, 2008

Babies, babies, babies




Well it certainly is spring. There are babies being born left, right and center.

This little guy will be one of the next coming soon, well his mummy is hoping so. Leonie was one of the mums who contaced me about my maternity offer. She is due mid next month though her belly is so compact you wouldn't guess. She was glowing too.....wish I glowed like that when I was 37 weeks. Her two little boys Blake and Jack are going to be big brothers soon and I think they will be fantastic brothers....very cute and very cheeky.

Here you go Leonie I hope you like them, it was lovely to finally meet you and your boys. You r slideshow will be ready soon.


I have been so busy lately and it is going to continue for a while yet. So keep an eye on my blog for more babies, a wedding, and a very special session I did for the ACOCP.

1 comment:

LK said...

Lovely shots! I wish I looked half as good as that when I was pregnant. I just looked like a big blimp! LOL!