Monday, September 8, 2008

He was not happy....lol.




This is Blair.....if you go back a few posts you will see before he entered the world. HERE. After a very quick labour he finally joined his family. With two big brothers doting over him he will certainly be one spoilt boy.

When he was 9 days old I popped over to do his photo session. Little Blair wasn't too impressed about having his photo taken, in fact each time I tried to move him he became quite upset with me. At one point he covered his face as if to say "...nup, I'm not doing this anymore..." LOL. He eventually let me take some photos although I did have to be quick.

Rowena and Richard I hope you enjoy the photos and I will soon have your slideshow ready for you.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

But what beautiful shots you got. And what a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Oh that first image is a total classic! that baby frown is great. lovely posing.