Tuesday, October 7, 2008

curly little Billy





Oh little Billy was just so sweet and so alert for 7 days old. He was happily staring out the window while we got ready for his session. He did finally succumb to the land of nod...but not until he pooed all over his Daddy during one of the photos.....lol. So Dad went off to get cleaned up and we continued with the session. By this time he was sound alseep so we cranked up the heat and did his nudie photos. He performed beautifully as you can see from the photos.

I had so many cuddles from this little boy and it was lovely.....gee I love my job.

Brad and Tracy enjoy your little preview I hope you like them as much as I do. I will have your slideshow ready next week.


**AWAY FROM THE OFFICE**

Just a little note to let you all know that I am going to be living it up with a bunch of fabulous photographers while we learn everything we can from the fabulous Barb Uil from 'Jinky Art'. She is running a workshop from Friday 10th till Sunday 12th of October. So I will be awayfrom the office this weekend. If you need to contact me please send an email as I will be checking them before I go on Friday and then when I get back on Sunday night. If it is urgent leave a message on my mobile number and I will call you when I can.

I hope to learn alot of new things to make your photo sessions even better in the future. Aswell as indulging in good wine andn great friends....lol.

9 comments:

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

So sweet. Those shots are divine.
Have a nice break!

Rana said...

These are stunning Natalie, really love your work!!

Karen Buckle Photography said...

These are beutiful Natalie, love the muslin cocoon.

pregnancy | newborn | babies | children | family | melbourne | photographer said...

wow...gorgeous newborn pics...love the one of mum and dad kissing in the background..

Renee Bell said...

He is definetely a cutie Natalie... well done..

OMG we have been counting down the days till this weekend for what seems like forever!!!
I cant believe it is tomorrow!!!!
See you soon xx

Unknown said...

great session! beautiful shots. you are so great with newborns!
have a blast away, it will be so much fun!

Robyn Geering said...

ooooO, how gorgeous, I just love love these, especially the second last one - awesome shoot Nat.

Vintage Darling said...

how cute is he!?! gosh!!
I just love that curly first one

Natalie said...

absolutely gorgeous!! Great shots.