Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tigers and swings






That is pretty much what happened when I met this gorgeous family. When I asked little Flynn what he could see in my camera his response after looking very hard was he could see a tiger...but not only a tiger but a giraffe and a leopard aswell...lol. He has the most fabulous imagination. His big sister Holly took me by the hand and gave me a guided tour of her house and backyard....lol and I have to say, I don't think I have ever seen a child swing as high on the swing as she did.....man I was nervous but she was loving it.

I had so much fun photographing this family and their newest addition 10 week old Daisy who has the most fabulous hair.

Thanks you Bronwyn and Deane for letting me meet your wondeful family. Enjoy your photos and I will be in contact soon with your slideshow.

7 comments:

Narrelle said...

Oh gosh - look at that little doll's hair. Just beautiful!!
Lovely work Nat.

Louise Treacy said...

Love her hair - and the suprised look on her face! very cute

Unknown said...

Oh beautiful! what a great family. Bubby is like a doll - that hair and stare are amazingly beautiful. Great shoot!

Renee Bell said...

LOL at the second image!!!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

That Daisy is a scream!

Vintage Darling said...

awww here she is again...cluck cluck cluck lol

LK said...

That second photo is just classic! Love the expression!