Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How cute are these two.....






I had a very busy trip to Melbourne over the weekend where I had 3 photo sessions. I was lucky enough to meet these 2 gorgeous kidlets. I was staying with a friend who has a gorgeous garden so I decided to dress up little Bridie in her fairy wings and a tutu I had made. At first she was not sure at all about the whole thing but when my friend Georgie started being silly with a ball she warmed up and gave me some beautiful photos. I also got to take some photos of her brand new baby brother Edan..well he is actually 8 weeks old so not brand new like another session I had but more on that one soon. He has the biggest eyes I have seen on a baby and they are just starting to change colour to brown. I have alot of photos to get through so I'd better get back to it. The last photo of Edan has to be one of my favourites.

I hope you enjoy your peek Jacqui :-)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Sue said...

I forgot to say, I know those little people, and you REALLY captured both of them. Who they are. Well done.

Modern Parents Vintage Ways said...

OMG Nat....stunning.