Monday, April 14, 2008

We can jump puddles.....






....and they certainly had to during this session. In fact we weren't even sure we would make it until 1/2 hr before. We woke up to rain that cleared quickly to a beautiful sunny day. Then at lunchtime a storm passed through. Luckily it was quite quick and the sun came out again. So off we went up to my new fave location. We dodged the big puddles for a while and then they let rip. Lucy and Sam had a ball....even little Jackson was doing his very best jumps.

So here is the result of the puddle jumping session. Only a few to whet your appetite Bec and Chris...yeah I know I am a meanie. It will make them all the more exciting when you see them all.

1 comment:

purps said...

Ock these are just beautiful. I am very excited about seeing the rest, but guess I will have to practice patience....