Thursday, April 10, 2008

Three boys and a girl




Another of my Melb sessions. The whole way driving out to this session I was praying that the rain would hold off long enough for me to get some photos. I was very lucky because it did.....just. I met these kids who are around about the same ages as my boys...in fact the youngest boy Reeve is only 2 weeks younger that Tynan. Oh what fun we had and their mum Kylie cooked the nicest chocolate mud cake for me...I will be heading back there....if only it wasn't so far away :-(

I do have to say that Devonie is one of the prettiest girls I have met in a while...Kylie and Peter you will have to watch out in a few years as she will be a looker......lol. Oh and Jordan he is gonna break a few hearts too. Oh heck let's just say they are all a bunch of cuties.....lol.

Enjoy Kylie and Peter.

No comments: