Saturday, June 21, 2008

ABA Calendar


Each year the Australian Breast feeding Association (ABA) puts out a call for photographers to enter photos for their calendar. So I sent in a few photos to them, and I recieved an email last night letting me know that this photo has been accepted. I am stoked....sooooo excited. This is a high profile association and the calendar is of a very high standard too.

So once again little Jackson will be featured in a calendar....he is my muse...lol. If I want to try out a photo idea I just call Bec. It seems to be working for me so far.

I will let you know when they are available.

6 comments:

JustMe said...

Congratulations Natalie on your photo getting in the ABA calendar, and to Bec and Jackson :)

Kelly Trow Photography said...

Hey Nat, I have tagged you! Check out www.kellytrowphotography.com/blog for the details :)

Whint said...

Congratulations...what a beautiful photo to be chosen too :)

Whint ++

Sam Pearce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Pearce said...

Congrats Nat! Beautiful photo of stunning baby, those eyes are wow! how exciting! I should get some photos of me feeding Miss T before I give it up forever :(

Sam Pearce said...

Hi again, just wanted to tell you, you have been tagged! see my blog for details, this is a fun one :)