Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's ready...WOO HOO


My new website is finally live. There are still a few thinsg to fix but until the other computer is connected to the net I can't, hopfully this week.


The great thing about the new website is it has a proofing section for your slideshows. All you need to do now to see them is go the the your photos page and type in a password that I will send you....Sooooooo easy!!!


There is a change in the pricing structure....don't worry nothing major I have just added a few things to your options. Hmmm that may make it harder for you to decide...lol. Sorry.


Anyway I hope you enjoy having a look around and spotting the familiar faces.


www.nataliebicephotography.com

2 comments:

Robyn Geering said...

hey Nat, your site is looking amazing.

Just tagging you. See my blog for more details
www.robyngeeringphotography.typepad.com

mumto3under3 said...

Love the new site Nat.. I still get goosebumps everytime I look at the gorgeous piccys you took of Olivia!