Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh my lordy it was cold....




the day I met this lovely family up the mountain for a photo session. The two little girls, who by the way are the same age as my two youngest, were such troopers. It was blowing a gale almost...well it certainly felt like it...lol, and it was about 14 degrees. They were full of smiles and the littlest one had the cheekiest smile I have seen on a little girl, she even sang Bob the Builder to me. The eldest took a little time to warm to me but was happy to her face on the back of the camera when I showed her, by the end of the session she had well and truly come out of her shell. Oh and mum is pregnant with number 3 due in about 6 weeks. She looked absolutely fabulous...oh how I wished I looked that good that late in my pregnancies.

Enjoy your preview Caroline and Rodney.

No comments: