Friday, November 21, 2008

The beginning [Canberra child photographer]


This gorgeous little girl was one of my very first newborn sessions here. Her session still remains one of my favourites. She was only 13days old when I took her first photos. She is now 13 months old. I was so excited to be able to take her photos again especially as she and her family are moving back home to Brisbane next week.

Faye thank you for letting me take her photos when she first came into this world. She will always remain a special little girl to me. I am only going to show you one photo from the session but so far it is my favourite one.

I will be in contact with you once you have settled back in your new home. Take care and travel safely.

4 comments:

mumto3under3 said...

Oh Nat it is just gorgeous... what more can i say! I have loved every piccy you have ever taken of my precious baby girl,I can't wait to see the next installment....

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely moment captured, and beautiful colours!

Unknown said...

Awww look at gorgeous Livi. She is so divine.