Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The wind will change [Canberra Family Photographer]





That was a very appropriate saying when I met this lovely family in Melbourne. I had to make a deal with Luke that I would take 5 photos and then he can do silly one....lol. So I now have a lot of photos with sticking out tounges and very cheeky grins. It was fabulous and check out Mum and Dad after 10 years if I recall correctly they still look so much in love......awwwwww.

Janine and Richard I know you have been waiting so paitently to see these, so here you go. I had a fabulous time photographing your family.

This is the first of my Melbourne sessions so be prepared for LOTS of sneek peeks...lol.

** on a side note I am now fully booked for this year. I will be re-opening next year on the 7th of Feb 2009. I will still be doing newborn sessions during this thime so please contact me if you are wanting one. If you are after a session with me for next year let me know and I will put you on my wait list and you will get pick of session times. I will also have a new pricing structure, a new look blog and website aswell.

Be back soon with another session.

2 comments:

brazen's crafts said...

awww that's the georgous neen! hello neen! beautiful pics nat :)

Anonymous said...

Great family photos! Love the bubble one!