Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sleepy little girl [Canberra newborn photographer]





Gorgeous little Miss Charlotte is a bit older, at 5 weeks, than I would usually do for a newborn session but once she finally succumbed to sleep she was fabulous. She kept smiling at me, but it must have eventually worn her out. Though she didn't like the idea of being naked I have ways of getting around it. She christened almost all of my blankets...don't worry hazard of the job...lol.

Charmaine and Damien I hope she settled for you after I left. Enjoy your preview I will be in contact soon with your slideshow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww these are gorgeous! I had a five week old yesterday but didn't get any sleepy shots :(

Sharon said...

She is adorable!

That second shot is amazing.

Fantastic photos! Mum and dad will love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots...she really is a cherub! beautiful

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Nat. I especially like the last one. Just beautiful!

Renee Bell said...

love them Natalie....
First one is my fave.